Salem Diamond Sports baseball pitching lessons are a great way to get your young pitcher off to a good start.
We have a 6 inch high portable mound available for lessons and practice.
Here are some of the mechanics emphasized:
- Fast ball spin on exact axis.
- Stretch position.
- Balanced position
- Go down before striding out.
- Power position.
- Separate hips from shoulders.
- Arm safety.
- Striding on power line with head centered.
- Remain closed at stride foot landing.
- Straighten stride leg after landing.
- Finish in good fielding position.
- Pull chest toward mitt.
- Finish follow-through.
- Pitching accuracy is practiced, measured, and tracked.